5/5/10

Warp Speed Fat Loss Training

Here's one day from Alwyn Cosgrove's and Mike Roussell's Warp Speed Fat Loss training program. I started this up a couple of weeks ago with the hopes of dropping a few points off my bodyfat percentage going into the spring. I hate rest periods under 90 seconds and I hate any rep ranges over 10. Not because it doesn't work, but because I get gassed and can usually be found in the corner gasping for air. But sometimes if you want certain things, you have to get out of your comfort zone and do some things you normally wouldn't do.

A1)Squat, 2-3 sets of 4-6 reps
A2)Seated Cable Row, 2-3 sets of 4-6 reps
*90 seconds of rest between each exercise

B1)Squat, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
B2)Seated Cable Row, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
*60 seconds of rest between each exercise

C1)Step Up, 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
C2)Lat Pulldown, 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
C3)DB Squat, 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
C4)Push press, 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
*60 seconds of rest between each exercise.

And you're not done yet. Time for some metabolic conditioning work to really accelerate those fat loss efforts

Jumping Jacks, 30seconds
Jump Rope, 90 seconds
Single Leg Burpee, 30 seconds
Jump Rope, 90 seconds
Mountain Climbers, 30 seconds
Jump Rope, 90 seconds
Kettlebell Swings, 30 seconds
Jump Rope Recovery, 90 seconds
Jumping Jacks, 30 seconds
Jump Rope, 90 seconds
Single Leg Burpees, 30 seconds

Done yet? Yes. But the next 27 days are not any easier. I'll be the first to say that I'll be glad when this 28 day period is over. Now if I could only get that nutrition in check.



No comments: