8/10/10

Another Client Realization

Last week a client mentioned to me that she had lost about an inch around her waistline and we had not even programmed in any of your classic "core" work (crunches, twisting crunches, leg raises, etc.). This next realization comes from a female client after I discussed with her the need to bump up her protein intake.

"I wanted to tell you thank you for your diet tips you gave me way back when. After you told me about what a typical day should look like I did some research and although I've only lost about five lbs I dropped a size! It definitely took a few weeks of switching up my diet and really increasing the protein before I noticed a difference. I was just about to give up actually. I think most women will tell you that eating five small meals a day is nearly impossible, but once you get the hang of it AND realize you aren't going to gain weight from it, it actually works!"

Mission accomplished.

No comments: