10/24/11

Exercise of the Week: Alternating Standing Cable Row

I know I haven't put up a quality blog post lately. Between training existing clients, taking on new clients, working on the business, looking for some quality part time help and managing my fantasy football team I haven't been left with much time. I guess once football season is over I'll have more time.

I am still going to try an get an exercise of the week video up on a weekly basis. And I hope to continue to do so without repeating any other videos I've put up over the last couple of years.

This week's video is a variation of a standing cable row. This variation is a bit different in that there is an isometric hold on one side while movement is occurring on the other side. With this variation you're going to tax the scapular retractors a bit more and get the added benefit of some core stability work in terms of working on resisting rotation through the lumbar spine.




Time to get back to the waiver wire. Have a great week.


No comments: