2/10/09

The Truth About Splenda

How many of you switched to using Splenda as a sweetener a couple of years back? I did. I used to drink my coffee with a couple of sugars. Wanting to cut back on my sugar intake I then switched to Equal. Zero calories with Equal but studies have shown a ton of chemical side effects linked to this sweetener. Once I was aware of this I switched to Splenda. A lot of other people did the same thing because it was marketed as a natural sweetener since it claimed to be made from sugar itself. It was basically marketed as sugar without the calories. Well, some studies over the last couple of years have put the makers and marketers of Splenda in their place. It's actually no different than any other artificial sweetener. Consumed in large quantities it can have some serious side effects on your health. Click on the link below to find out the real truth about Splenda.

Potential Harmful Effects of Splenda

No comments: