6/10/10

Accelerated Fitness - Unoffically Open!!

Some of you may know. Others may not. Over the last 6-8 weeks I've been working on opening my first training facility. Well, things are finally starting to come together. I have a name, Accelerated Fitness. I have a space for Accelerated Fitness, 153 North Street in Lexington, MA. I have about 75% of the equipment in. Still waiting on a couple Schwinn Airdyne bikes, a Cybex Arc Trainer and a Free Motion Dual Stack Cable Cross. I have a new website, acceleratedfts.com, which is under construction right now and should be up and running in mid July. And I have print materials and signage that is going to spread the word being worked on right now.

In the meantime, check out some pics of the early stages:





Interested in a new training experience? Well, Accelerated fitness is unofficially open , so schedule a free trial session by calling (781)538-6664 or send an email to rich@richruffing.com. And be on the look out for more updates.

No comments: