6/7/10

RichRuff Training Exercise of the Week: Alternating Off Set Med. Ball Push Up

I know it's been awhile between blog posts and videos. A couple playoff runs by the Bruins and Celtics put a squeeze on my productivity and sleep. A bachelor party in Vegas set me back a week or two mentally. And with a chaotic work schedule, I just didn't find the time to work on my blog. But that's going to change...I hope. Time to get back on track.

This week's video is an exercise I took from Joe Defranco's Built Like a Badass program, which I currently started up again. I'm not a badass and definitely not built like one. But I like the variety of exercises and the set/rep schemes that Defranco uses throughout the program. It keeps things fresh and has you looking forward to each successive workout. Here's an exercise taken from a max effort upper body day.





No comments: