8/4/08

Stop Sweating the Small Stuff

  • "When should I being doing my cardio? Early morning?"
  • "What fruits should I not be eating"
  • "How can I isolate my upper pecs?"
  • "What's the best time for me to exercise?"
  • "What supplements can I use to help burn some bodyfat?"

These are some of the questions I get from people who are always sweating the small stuff. And these are the same people who a good majority of the time do not have any of the basic principles in place. They are:
  1. Not doing any cardio at all.
  2. Not eating any fruit at all.
  3. Not able to even perform 10 quality push ups.
  4. Not getting any exercise in at all.
  5. Not even following a good nutritional plan.
And these people are always getting no where with their results. They are always stuck in neutral. They'd be much better off if they stopped talking about the best strategies are and started getting 3-5 hours of exercise in per week and cut all the crap out of their diet. Are you one of these people? Stop sweating the small stuff and take a look at the big picture.

No comments: