3/31/09

Free Golf Fitness Screen & BootCamp

Just wanted to let every one know, that I once again will be holding free golf fitness screens for any one that is interested. The screenings will be taking place this Friday, April 3 starting at 6:30pm. I will be holding the screens at Summit Health & Fitness, located in Bedford, MA. Even if you don't want to be screened, come by for the wine & cheese event they'll be hosting. Doesn't everyone like something free?

I've also joined forces with Summit Health & Fitness to run a bootcamp class there on Saturday mornings @7am. Early for a Saturday, I know. But a great way to get your weekend started. The first class will be held on Saturday April 11.

If you have questions about the Golf Fitness Screen or the bootcamp or would like to sign up for either, please call me @(617)835-0564 or send an email to rich@richruffing.com.

No comments: