8/14/07

Apologies

I was on a roll. I had the RichRuff Exercise of the Week going for four or five straight weeks and last week I let it all fall apart. I got lazy. It's named the exercise of the week for a reason. It's supposed to be updated every week. And I let it slip (just like the 14.5 game lead the Red Sox had over the Yankees), so I'm sorry. I'll get it back up this week for my faithful readers, if there are any. Sometimes I feel like I'm writing to myself, but that's alright. I enjoy posting. May be one day this blog will be a "hot" read. Whether it is or not, I plan on being around for a long time. I love training. I love helping others. I love reading about training. And one day when I get to the top, it's going to be because of all of you who are reading this and who supported me along the way.

No comments: