11/13/07

RichRuff Training Product Review: Jungle Gym

There are a couple of these pieces out on the market. The first ones I saw were the Blast Straps put out by EliteFTS. I was looking for ways to spice up my training a bit and figured I'd give them a shot. They were one of my favorite training tools. There was a whole host of exercises I could do: suspended push-ups, inverted rows, abdominal fall outs, chest flys and on and on. They were also great because they were portable. Bring them to the gym, wrap them around the the top of a power rack and get to it. The only downside to these for me, though, was that I needed a power rack. Most of my in-home clients, actually not one of them, has a power rack.
So I was looking for new equipment to add to my in-home training tools and I came across a slightly different version of the Blast Straps, the Jungle Gym. The Jungle Gym is put out by Perform Better. It's the same idea. It's about the same price. But it has has one more benefit. It doesn't need a power rack. If you have a power rack, great. Wrap it around that. But if you do not, the Jungle Gym has a door attachment handle, making it a bit more usable. I do suggest that you use a pretty sturdy door. I purchased this piece last week, have been using it and am very happy happy with it.
Click on the picture below to get more information or to purchase the Jungle Gym.



No comments: